September 23, 2012 by jessxdress
After just about a week of using a woman’s unscented deodorant stick I thought I would provide an update, you can see the orignal here.
- Overall performace is about equal to the men’s
- The light fabric softener smell is hardly noticable
- Chances of getting caught are nill
- Narrower stick does take langer to apply
- Cost is the same as the men’s product
Result: This is a fun feminine thing you can do everyday as it is simply replacing a male product with a female product. You are unlikely to get caught so you have low risk, lower than wearing panties, painting toe nails or shaving your legs and you may enjoy the knowledge that your wearing feminine products. This however is such a minor thing you may not see the point. You may choose to increase the risk and the feminine feel by buying a product with scent added but I leave that to you.